A.A Joyland (Pvt) Ltd is one of the pioneer institutions that laid a remarkable recreational foundation in the entertainment and amusement industry. It inspires the way it extended and raised its business reputation throughout Pakistan.
The business was established in the year 1980. Soon, the first project launched by the company in 1981 entitled as Joyland amusement park Lahore. Since then Joyland has brought decades of quality amusement and kept its promise of providing relentless fun.
The projects of Joyland and AA Joyland are the hubs of amazing recreational activities aiming at providing a wide-ranging family amusement arcade concerning lifestyle, shopping, gaming, dining, events and momentous purpose. Holding traditional amusement themes, the Joyland and AA Joyland introduced several trendy recreational delights emphasizing on quality, accepting the challenges that came along the way, It analyzed varying industry needs and flourished according to modern requirements of era successfully. Through years AA Joyland captivated the strong stance of erecting real dreamlands. These transformations have become desirable spots to be visited by people as they have found their appeal all inclusive.
1. Customer & Clients
Our ultimate goal is to satisfy our customer by providing the best entertainment services at our end. Our customers & clients are our main focus and we are proud that we have always endured the same level of services consistently since the existence of our group. We have achieved this by remaining true to our customers, our people, our culture, & our systems
We keep our accountability systems updated and transparent aligning them with our goals & objectives.
Integrity is a precious asset to us which lays the foundation of our corporate ethics. We treat people with fairness and respect, we embrace diversity and accept differences and we do not tolerate misconduct.
4. Social Responsibility
Social responsibility and environmental consciousness determines both internal company decisions and the staff environment-friendly services that we provide.
Excellence always translates into all aspects of our workplace. We drive for best results and are enlightened in addressing new challenges.
Mr. Abdullah Rafi
He is an established businessman with extensive experience in the fields of textiles, real estate, agriculture and steel industries. He is also polytechnic institute graduate and has been heading various groups and family projects. He has also been involved in prominent commercial ventures and trade associations.
- CEO and Chariman, Siddiqsons Industries Pvt. Ltd (Since 1998)
- (Textiles- Producer and Exporter of Finished Cotton Fabrics, SITE area, Karachi)
- Chairman: AA Joyland Pvt. Ltd (Since 1998)
- Owner and Operator of Aladin Park and Pavilion End Club, Karachi
- Chairman: Green Agro Farms Pvt. Ltd (Since 2008)
- Owner and Operator of Agriculture Farms near Sangarh, Sindh
- Ex-Chairman, Siddiqsons Tin Plate Limited Baluchistan (2009-2013)
- Producer of steel sheets for packaging of edible items
- Member, Finance & Planning Committee of the board, Ziauddin Medical University
- Ex-Chairman, Sindh Industrial Trading Estate (SITE) Association of Industry
- Ex. Chairman, All Pakistan Textile Processing Mills Association
- Ex. Director, Karachi Electric Supply Corporation
- Ex-Director, Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd
Board of Directors
1. Mr. Ibrahim Shamsi
Mr. Ibrahim Shamsi is an MBA from LUMS. He has strong experience of modern management and effective control management. He is MD of A.A Joyland (Pvt.)Ltd. Karachi and Joyland Lahore. He Joined Siddiqsons in 1997.
- CEO, AA Joyland (Pvt) Ltd. (Since 1996) (Retail, Construction &Entertainment. Main Rasheed Minhas Road Karachi)
- CEO, JoyLand (Pvt) Ltd. (Since 1996) (Retail & Entertainment Fortress Stadium Lahore Cantt, Lahore)
- Chairman, Cotton Web (Pvt) Ltd. (Since 1998) (Textile & Garment Exports, 16-km, Kamaha Road off Feroze Pur Road Lahore)
- Director, Siddiqsons-tin Plate Ltd. (Since 1997) (Steel, 0-53 Textile Avenue S.T.E. Karachi)
- Director, Siddiqsons-Denim Mill Ltd. (Since 1998) (Textile & Garment Exports, D-53 Textile Avenue &TIE Karachi)
- Director, Adamjee Insurance Limited (Sinice 2003) (Insurance)
- CEO, Dupak Developer Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. (Since 2007) (Construction & Mall Development, Fortress Stadium Lahore Cantt, Lahore)
- Director. Dupak Tameer Pakistan. (Since 2008) (Construction & Mall Development, 6th Floor. Siddiqsons Tower Building, Shahrah•e-faisal, Karachi)
- Director, Siddiqsons Energies Limited. (Since 2013) (Coal Power Plant of 350 Mw)
- Director, Mcb Islamic Bank (Since Jan-2017) (Banking)
Education: BA Government College Lahore (1991) M.B.A Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) (1995) AMDP - Harvard University (2013)
2. Mr. Inamullah Abdullah
Mr. Inamullah Abdullah is the COO of A.A Joyland(Pvt.)Ltd. He has a bachelor’s degree from London Metropolitan University, UK. Mr Inamullah is successfully running and expanding the business unit under A.A Joyland including Pavilion End Club, Aladin Amusement park, Bounce, Super Space, Battle Station for the past 10 years.
- COO, A.A Joyland Pvt. Ltd (Since 1998) (Owner and Operator of Aladin Park. Pavilion End Club. Bounce, Super Space, Battle Station, Karachi)
- Director, Siddiqsons Industries Pvt. Ltd (Since 1998) (Textiles- Producer and Exporter of Finished Cotton Fabrics. SITE, Karachi)
- Director, Green Agro Farms Pvt. Ltd (Since 2008) (Owner and Operator of Agriculture Farms near Sangarh. Sind) Director, Joyland (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore
3. Mr. Tafweez Ul Wakeel
Mr. Tafweez ul Wakeel graduated from LUMS in 1995 and then worked with international tobacco companies for the next 17 years in Pakistan, Hong Kong and Philippines. His experience has primarily been in sales and marketing. He has led large commercial teams in excess of 900 people. He has managed global brands like Gold Leaf internationally and have been on the executive management teams of large organizations within British American Tobacco and Philip Morris International with revenues in excess of USD 1 billion per annum. He has also managed mid-sized food companies like Continental Biscuits (LU) and Asian Food Industries (Mayfair) as Chief Operating Officer. He has been looking after the operations of Joyland Pvt. Ltd. since Feb 2017 and has been involved in all the expansion projects in the North of the country